Manchester City fans have been reacting to a post on Twitter which relays a report that claims there remains a fear at Chelsea that Pep Guardiola’s side will seriously turn their attention towards Jude Bellingham.
The 19-year-old in is the most wanted midfielder in the world at the moment, with every big club across Europe more than interested in making him their next big money signing.
According to Matt Law of the Telegraph, Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly is taking it upon himself to ‘make enquiries’ over Jude Bellingham and ‘foster key relationships’.
However, the report stresses that there ‘remains a fear’ at Chelsea that the Premier League champions will ‘seriously turn their attention’ towards Bellingham.
The report was shared on Twitter by City Xtra and it attracted plenty of attention from the club’s supporters.
“Chelsea is scared of us”
“Yes they should because we are a bigger club with bigger project”
“Why do they think they even have a chance? No one is picking Chelsea over Madrid, Liverpool or us”
“What makes them think that they have a chance in the first place? ”
“Chelsea going after players City are highly interested in? What a surprise 😆 think i know where he’d rather go but wouldn’t pay more than £100 mil 🔵”
Follow Us on Social media:
- Man City charged by FA over players’ behaviour in Tottenham draw – as Erling Haaland learns fate
- ‘We are in big trouble’, ‘Huge blow!’ – Man City fans react to Jeremy Doku injury news
- Former referee offers verdict on controversial decision in Man City vs Tottenham
- ‘Absolute Joke’ – Man City fans react as Premier League make decision on referee Simon Hooper after costly blunder
- Could Erling Haaland face FA action for his furious outburst at Simon Hooper?
- ‘Lately we are struggling’ – Pep Guardiola gives honest verdict on Manchester City struggle
- Man City dealt double blow ahead of Aston Villa clash as Pep Guardiola makes ‘struggling’ admission