Manchester City Fans have been reacting to a post on Twitter, which relays a report that claims the club is keen on signing Serbian youngster Bojan Kovacevic.
The reigning Premier League champions are always on the lookout for stars of the future to add to their squad and have had success when scouting Serbia in the past.
Earlier this year, Man City signed 18-year-old Filip Stevanovic from Partizan, while Luka Ilic moved to the Etihad Stadium from Red Star Belgrade as an 18-year-old in 2017.
According to Mozzart Sport, Manchester City had a scout at FK Čukarički vs FK Proleter Novi Sad to watch Kovacevic, who has played five of his team’s last six games, helping them to third in the table.
The report claims that Čukarički are bracing for offers, and have set a price that would beat their club record of €3M – set by Slobodan Tedic to Man City in Jan 2020.
The report of Man City’s interest in Kovacevic, was shared on Twitter, and it attracted plenty of attention from the club’s supporters.
Here’s what some fans had to say…..
Another Girona bound 😛— City esta me matando (@WandersonCris18) October 27, 2021
This is why we need Txiki out.— #TxikiOut (@FinallyManfred) October 26, 2021
Don’t have a clue what’s just been said but it’s txiki so it’s probably dumb— MH ⁷💙🏴 (@7Mcfcmax) October 26, 2021
mfs always wanna sign some unknown mf 😭 bring me someone with a Name 😭😭😭— Mo (@MoSakoooo) October 26, 2021
if anybody has any reports or knowledge of him i’d love to know— 🎃 eklavya 🎃 (@EklavyaChawla16) October 26, 2021
Checked him in transfer market website they don’t even have an image of him, he is a defensive midfielder— M-almuhairi (@M_Muhairi93) October 27, 2021
Follow Us on Social media:
- Micah Richards outlines how ‘outstanding’ Man City player’s development might be at risk
- ‘Should win this one’ – Paul Merson now makes Manchester City vs Wolves score prediction
- De Bruyne, Stones, Bernardo – Man City injury news and return dates ahead of Wolves clash
- ‘Sign him ASAP’, ‘Can develop very well under Pep’ – Man City fans react as club identify generational talent as Kevin De Bruyne replacement
- Manchester City avoid fixture schedule nightmare with shock Carabao Cup exit
- Jack Grealish labelled Man City’s worst-dressed player in brutal dig by team-mate
- Pep Guardiola addresses his yellow card in Man City defeat to Newcastle