West Ham United have made light work of their newfound busy schedule, as David Moyes’ side juggle European and domestic games with relative ease and in good form.
Michael Owen is eagerly looking forward to the game.
He wrote while predicting in his BetVictor column: “This is the hardest of all the games to predict. Both sides are in great form, and I don’t think we’ll see too many changes to the line-ups for this one.
“West Ham have been strong at home, so I think it’ll be tight. That said, the longer it goes, I wouldn’t be surprised if City nicked it after normal time.
“It could go all the way, so I’m looking forward to a great game.”
Manchester City’s goalscoring form should be a concern for their opponents. After yet another prolific weekend of Premier League football, Guardiola’s men would want to continue in the same manner against West Ham.
Follow Us on Social media:
- Man City charged by FA over players’ behaviour in Tottenham draw – as Erling Haaland learns fate
- ‘We are in big trouble’, ‘Huge blow!’ – Man City fans react to Jeremy Doku injury news
- Former referee offers verdict on controversial decision in Man City vs Tottenham
- ‘Absolute Joke’ – Man City fans react as Premier League make decision on referee Simon Hooper after costly blunder
- Could Erling Haaland face FA action for his furious outburst at Simon Hooper?
- ‘Lately we are struggling’ – Pep Guardiola gives honest verdict on Manchester City struggle
- Man City dealt double blow ahead of Aston Villa clash as Pep Guardiola makes ‘struggling’ admission