The 18-year-old has impressed both on and off the field since the Blancos beat off interest from Barcelona and Man City to sign him in 2015.
The midfielder has already reached double figures for both goals and assists with Madrid’s Under-19s this season, and his form is now attracting attention from Man City and Arsenal.
On Tuesday, Goal.com published their NxGn 2022 list, ranking the top 50 youngsters in world football, and Iglesias made the list at number 50.
“Real Madrid’s is an academy packed full of brilliant young diamonds. But none shine brighter right now than midfielder Bruno Iglesias.” they wrote.
“The 18-year-old, who has been likened to Kaka within La Fabrica, has already reached double figures for both goals and assists with Madrid’s Under-19s this season.
“Iglesias is now being tipped to make his first-team debut at some point in 2022, though Manchester City and Arsenal are monitoring his progress in the hope that his pathway to the senior side is blocked.”
A silky midfielder with an eye for goal and a killer pass, many clubs around Europe will be willing to sign Iglesias if the opportunity comes calling.
Madrid have alway been a central hub for producing and developing talent, yet academy players actually playing for Los Blancos regularly are few and far between.
With City handing multiple youth players their debuts this season, Iglesias could be tempted with a move to the Premier League if Madrid fail to give him minutes in the future.
Follow Us on Social media:
- Meet compatible lovers who share your values & interests
- Meet new people and also make friends in our lesbian bisexual chat room
- 10 Attractive Dating Profile Examples For Men
- Find the perfect chat team for you
- Pep Guardiola has ‘hope’ over Man City star fitness ahead of Nottingham Forest
- Getting Laid in Bangkok – the best places to choose and Date Girls
- Exploring the pros and cons of interracial dating