The 29-year-old has made 16 appearances and 11 starts for Manchester City so far this campaign, with the experienced central midfielder featuring in the Blues’ last three Premier League matches.
Guardiola’s side are currently at risk of faltering in their pursuit of a fourth consecutive Premier League title, with Manchester City winless since early November and seven points behind league leaders Liverpool.
The 29-year-old has made 16 appearances and 11 starts for Manchester City this season, including appearances in the Blues’ last three Premier League matches.
Guardiola’s team is currently in danger of falling short of a fourth consecutive Premier League title, having gone winless since early November and trailing league leaders Liverpool by seven points.
Kovacic was one of four summer signings at the Etihad Stadium, but he has been linked with a January exit, with Galatasaray plotting a surprise move for the Manchester City midfielder.
According to Sport Witness, Galatasaray are one of a number of clubs eyeing an audacious January bid after the 29-year-olds lack of minutes fo the treble-winners.
Galatasaray are reportedly looking at proposing a “loan formula” to Manchester City next month, with the club’s Vice-President working on a possible deal.
Fellow Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips could also leave the Etihad Stadium in the new year, with several clubs interested in signing the England international after another disappointing start to the season.
The 28-year-old refused to leave the Etihad Stadium during the summer transfer window, but is looking for regular minutes ahead of the European Championships in Germany next summer.
ElsewҺeгe, Manchester City have reportedly been watching Villarreal winger Alex Baena for the past 12 months.
According to a recent report from 90 Min, Man City, as well as fellow Premier League clubs, Arsenal, Liverpool and Aston Villa, have an interest in the Baena and have been watching him in action for the past year.
The report also adds that any transfer deal for the Spaniard “will likely be dependent on the release clause in his Villarreal contract being met – that stands at £51m.”
Follow Us on Social media:
- ‘The right decision’… PL captain says 28-year-old was totally right to leave Manchester City
- Erling Haaland contract update: Manchester City ‘considering’ fresh approach
- ‘He Is Not Wrong’ ‘Common Knowledge’ – Fans React As Hazard Calls City Star The “Best Player” In The Premier League
- Pep Guardiola makes surprise admission regarding Manchester City’s defensive woes
- Graeme Souness admits he gets very irritated when he watches 28-year-old Man City attacker
- Thomas Muller names which club he’d rather support
- ‘He didn’t really fancy him’… Reporter suggests Pep Guardiola absolutely destroyed £42m Man City player