Branded as ‘world-class’ by the Evening Standard, the Englishman is considered by many as the best right-back in the world.
The England international has been a key player for the Blues in recent years and was even made club captain this season, so it seems unlikely he’ll be allowed to leave any time soon.
Still, it seems Man City remain keen on James even though they’ve tied Kyle Walker down to a new contract.
However, the Blues could sell the right-back if they get a huge offer because of the injury problems that the £250,000-a-week (Spotrac) player has endured so far in his career.
Although Football Transfers state that the 23-year-old is not currently for sale, it’s suggested that there is the sense that this stance could shift.
Follow Us on Social media:
- Find older females seeking sex now
- De Bruyne, Stones, Bernardo – Man City injury news and return dates ahead of Wolves clash
- ‘Sign him ASAP’, ‘Can develop very well under Pep’ – Man City fans react as club identify generational talent as Kevin De Bruyne replacement
- Manchester City avoid fixture schedule nightmare with shock Carabao Cup exit
- Jack Grealish labelled Man City’s worst-dressed player in brutal dig by team-mate
- Pep Guardiola addresses his yellow card in Man City defeat to Newcastle
- Pep Guardiola explains why Erling Haaland didn’t come on for Man City vs Newcastle