The 22-year-old banged in a treble in Manchester City’s 3-0 win against Wolves at the Etihad on Sunday.
He now has 25 top-flight goals to his name – more than the tally that the last four Golden Boot winners have achieved.
And the feat means the ex-Borussia Dortmund marksman is the quickest player to register four trebles, achieving the feat in just 19 matches.
That is, incredibly, 46 games quicker than what United icon Ruud van Nistelrooy managed [65 appearances].
Luis Suarez is third on the list after taking 81 games, with Alan Shearer  and Robbie Fowler  completing the top five.
Only Newcastle legend Shearer has scored more hat-tricks [five] than Haaland in a single Premier League campaign.
And, in another wild stat, Haaland has scored more hat-tricks in the Premier League than Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo managed just three trebles across his two spells with the Red Devils.
Haaland’s stunning season shows no signs of slowing down with the Norwegian the quickest player to reach 20 goals in the Premier League.
And Haaland also holds the record of being the first player in the Premier League to score hat-tricks in three consecutive home matches.
Lauding the centre-forward after the win over Wolves, City boss Pep Guardiola said: “The numbers are incredible.
“The first goal is because he’s there, the delivery is fantastic.
“He lives 24 hours for his profession, it’s his love. He’s not stressed, he’s stable.”
Follow Us on Social media:
- ‘United really parked the bus’ – How social media reacted as Man City dominate United in 3-1 win
- ‘Startling’… Gary Neville left stunned after what 23-year-old Manchester City player did in today’s derby
- Gary Lineker gives reaction to Erling Haaland miss for Manchester City against Manchester United
- Paul Merson says Phil Foden now gets in any team in the world, after 3-1 win over Man United
- ‘Cold as ice’… Gary Neville left stunned by just how good £225,000-a-week Man City player was vs Man United
- Dion Dublin says £43m player led Man City to victory against Man United
- Pep Guardiola proudly states 23-year-old Man City star has been the player of the season