Zinchenko has become the latest player to join the Arsenal squad and their second signing from City in this transfer window.
He was at City from 2016 until this summer and spent most of those years as a teammate of Stones.
They were a part of the Citizen team that has dominated the Premier League with four league titles in five seasons.
He would now look to help Arsenal and make them a force to reckon with in English football.
Stones loved to be teammates with Zinchenko, and he posted a glowing message on his Instagram page for the Ukrainian.
He writes: “Good luck in your new chapter my friend @zinchenko_96
“Firstly, I will miss your terrible style and your bad dancing in the dressing room.
“We will miss an incredible person and friend from the team.
“Me and my family will miss you and yours keep being the person you are!
“I wish you nothing but happiness in your new adventures! See you on the pitch soon bro.”
Follow Us on Social media:
- Man City charged by FA over players’ behaviour in Tottenham draw – as Erling Haaland learns fate
- ‘We are in big trouble’, ‘Huge blow!’ – Man City fans react to Jeremy Doku injury news
- Former referee offers verdict on controversial decision in Man City vs Tottenham
- ‘Absolute Joke’ – Man City fans react as Premier League make decision on referee Simon Hooper after costly blunder
- Could Erling Haaland face FA action for his furious outburst at Simon Hooper?
- ‘Lately we are struggling’ – Pep Guardiola gives honest verdict on Manchester City struggle
- Man City dealt double blow ahead of Aston Villa clash as Pep Guardiola makes ‘struggling’ admission