While it has been claimed that Jurgen Klopp’s men are doing all they can to bring Bellingham to Anfield imminently, the Red could be concerned that Jack Grealish has openly told the Dortmund midfielder to sign for Manchester City on Instagram.
The Premier League champions are expected to have one of their busiest markets of the Pep Guardiola era to date across the course of the coming months, with a midfielder among the main positions to be addressed.
While Ilkay Gundogan and Bernardo Silva continue to mull over their own personal City futures, officials within the Etihad Stadium have felt it necessary to draw up a list of potential targets, with Borussia Dortmund’s Jude Bellingham the number one option on that shortlist.
Grealish has sent a very clear transfer message to his England international teammate and fellow Brummie, responding to the Borussia Dortmund midfielder on an Instagram post.
Bellingham had initially left a comment under Manchester City centre-back Manuel Akanji’s most recent Instagram post, tagging teammate Gio Reyna with the comment, “He’s changed,” and a ‘shocked’ emoji.
That led to City’s Grealish responding with a very clear and simple, “Come to City,” followed by ‘xx’.
— City Xtra (@City_Xtra) March 16, 2023
This interaction has led to a frenzy on social media, with plenty of Manchester City supporters demanding that Jack Grealish’s request comes true this summer.
@JMC_OfficiaI: “Agent Grealish!”
@fidbee: “First Agent Mahrez, now Agent Jack. Huum! Will Agent Jack get us or man? The answer is in the future..”
@RodriChase: “Jack Grealish would not have said “come to city” publicly on IG unless he knows Bellingham to City is in the works…..”
@Billal_Ait: “Please let him come”
@mull11212057: “It’s looking good.”
@MichaelJacktooo: “The last time KDB made a comment like this, Haaland was already negotiating/negotiated and practically signed with City. Bring him home agent Grealish.”
Follow Us on Social media:
- Man City charged by FA over players’ behaviour in Tottenham draw – as Erling Haaland learns fate
- ‘We are in big trouble’, ‘Huge blow!’ – Man City fans react to Jeremy Doku injury news
- Former referee offers verdict on controversial decision in Man City vs Tottenham
- ‘Absolute Joke’ – Man City fans react as Premier League make decision on referee Simon Hooper after costly blunder
- Could Erling Haaland face FA action for his furious outburst at Simon Hooper?
- ‘Lately we are struggling’ – Pep Guardiola gives honest verdict on Manchester City struggle
- Man City dealt double blow ahead of Aston Villa clash as Pep Guardiola makes ‘struggling’ admission